The education sector got shocked to the core during the covid-19 outbreak, similar to many other sectors worldwide. It has restricted students to virtual or hybrid learning to reduce the spread of the virus. However, with the onset of vaccines and the possibility of physical class learning resumption, the desire to travel and seek education abroad is high.
As much as overseas learning comes as the logical choice for most students this year, travel restrictions still apply in various countries across the world. It implies that students have to know beforehand all the details, including academic aspects, to make an informed decision. But, anyway, in the case students need help with homework they can appeal to the experts who are responsible for writing assignments. So what countries rank the best for overseas education this year?
The Best Study Destinations Abroad for Students
Universities’ academic programs prove essential as other considerations such as safety, the aesthetic environment, etc. To find the best study destination abroad, consider the following.
- Japan. It ranks among the top study destinations abroad. Such a high ranking comes from Japan’s reputation regarding its welcoming nature and hospitality, which sits well with international students. Additionally, the country has diverse technological innovations that become attractive to plenty of international students. Lastly, the country has vital STEM programs with convenient transportation modes and delicious dishes that intrigue any student.
- Australia. It comes as a perfect overseas study destination for students with a passion for unique settings and wildlife. The country has magnificent backdrops, an astonishing coastline, and rare animals, which can come in handy for students pursuing biological sciences, geology, etc. Additionally, the country has impressive cities that include the trendy Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth, perfect for international students.
- Ireland. The country has a compelling history, with a stunning location and plenty of opportunities for exploration. You can explore the cliffs, Gaelic language, Viking ruins, cultural artifacts, etc. if pursuing geology, history, or linguistics. Further, it has fun activities such as the Gaelic football tie or visiting Dublin’s Guinness Storehouse.
- New Zealand. It follows Ireland closely in rankings as the preferred study destination for international students. The country has an awe-inspiring nature with diverse, lively cities and campus towns. You can enjoy activities such as bungee-jumping, paragliding, and glacier hiking adventures, and these can form a segment of your study activities as well. For students interested in zoology and Maori studies, the country can come as the best choice for you. Additionally, the country has low crime rates, brilliant health benefits, and English as the teaching language, which makes it easier for students to adapt and learn.
- Sweden. It consistently ranks as among the best study destination spots for international students. Factors that contribute to this phenomenon include safety, the ability to achieve a perfect work-life balance, high living standards, commitment to invention, etc. The country can become ideal for students pursuing sustainable living, environmental issues, beauty in nature, etc. You can also enjoy other outdoor activities such as mountain biking, camping, and hiking, away from books.
If you want to study abroad this year, considering the detailed countries as study destinations can prove the coup. So pick one that aligns with your academic ambitions and become an expert as you explore.