We all see watermarks in the PDF documents which the status of the files and also let us know from where the file is coming, and who owns the copyright. It can be a text or an image, added to a files to protect the file in case they are stolen and being altered by other users.
On the related note, adding a draft watermark to a PDF states that this file is not completed and is in a development state. So, in this post, we are going to disclose simple reliable and quick ways to add draft watermark to pdf files. Prior to discussing the solution to insert draft watermark in a PDF file, let us first know the advantage of inserting watermarks.
Benefits of Adding Watermarks
Some main advantages to watermark a PDF file are given below:
- It state the type of data or content the file contains and also let users to know the status of the file (Final document, draft, etc.)
- Adding watermark to a PDF protects your document from being altered by someone
- It also helps the person to own the copyright
- Maintain the confidentiality of data in a PDF files
Know-How to Add Draft Watermark to PDF File with Adobe Acrobat
1. Open your file in which you wish to add the watermark with Adobe Acrobat DC.
2. After this, you have to go the Tools tab to select Edit PDF option in the Tools Center.
3. Now, the Edit PDF toolbar choose Watermark option and then click Add button from the drop-down menu.
4. After that, you have to choose the Text radio button in Source form to insert draft watermark.
5. Type Draft in the text area to add it as a watermark and choose the Font, Size, & Color as per your requirement.
6. you can also set the Opacity and Rotation for the text you want to add.
7. In the end just click the OK button in order to add the draft watermark to your PDF files.
Using Adobe Acrobat application you can easily create and edit the PDF documents. You can also add a watermark using this application. But to so you have to pay a big amount to purchase its full version. A simple and cost-effective method that you can use is discussed in the following section.
Effective Solution to Add Draft Watermark to PDF File
The professional and easiest process to add watermark on multiple PDF files is using the PDF Watermark creator Tool. This tool is the best and reliable tool to add either an image or text watermark in the single or multiple PDF documents. More so, the interface of this brilliant application is very simple and easy to use so that any type of user can easily operate without facing any issue. Also, it gives you multiple customization options when you are putting the watermark in your documents.
Procedural guide to Add Draft Watermark to PDF file
- Download and run the tool to add watermark in your files
- Click either the Add File(s)/ Add Folder option to load the documents that need to be watermarked.
- Choose Text option and type the DRAFT in the text field and do all required settings.
- Once done, Preview your PDF document.
- And lastly, you have to press the Generate button.
In this article, we have discussed how to add draft watermark to PDF file in best possible ways. We have explained both manuals as well as automated solutions to do the same. You can go for any of the mentioned solution that suits your requirements the most. For the successful and accurate outcomes, we always recommend go for the automated tool.