A manicure is more than simply a manicure; it complements your ensemble and displays your individuality. You can alter the nail polish according to your mood and the season. CND’s geniuses are well aware of this. They now offer Vinylux in addition to their flagship Shellac line. What exactly is CND Vinylux nail polish, and how does it differ from Shellac?
What Is CND Vinylux and How Does It Work?
CND Shellac is definitely for you if you’re busy and don’t want to worry about your nails for a few weeks. However, if you’re going to be able to change up your nail paint whenever you want, CND Vinylux is the way to go.
If you apply your polish correctly, you’ll get at least a week’s wear out. There’s no need for a base coat because each polish contains adhesion boosters to ensure a smooth application to the nail’s surface. Apply your CND Vinylux nail polish, let it dry, and then top it off with CND Weekly Top Coat. When your nail paint is exposed to natural sunlight, the topcoat is meant to make it last longer. When your nail paint is exposed to natural sunlight, the topcoat is intended to make it last longer. As a result, it’s far more chip-resistant than regular nail polish.
While it does not dry as quickly as Shellac, it does not require UV curing. You can also remove it with a regular nail paint remover, allowing you to change your polish as often as your mood.
It Works Like a Regular Polish, but It’s Better
Vinylux can work like a regular polish, which means you won’t need a lamp to dry it like you would with Shellac polishes applied in a salon. So you have the same ease of application and removal as traditional polish, but with Vinylux, you get a significantly longer-lasting, chip-free lacquer that gently nurtures your nail. We believe this is a winning combo. All you have to do this week is choose your favourite colour.
What Is CND Shellac, and How Does It Work?
CND Shellac will be recognizable to everyone who enjoys a long-lasting, high-shine manicure. It claims 14 days of chip-free wearing, making it ideal for often on-the-go folks. Shellac cures in the presence of UV light and is removed by bathing your nails in acetone. Shellac removal does not harm the natural nail, unlike other manicures such as gel nails.
Some Benefits of CND Shellac Nail Polish
- One of the most significant advantages of CND shellac colours is how faster it is than a file and shine treatment.
- Another fantastic feature of CND shellac is that it can last up to two weeks, unlike other nail varnishes. Because your nail paint is cured beneath an LED lamp, you’ll have strong, scratch-free, and perfect nails.
- CND offers hundreds of colours, ensuring that you will find one you like at our salon. There’s a wide choice of colours, including vibrant oranges, pastel pinks, and exquisite white.
- Shellac paint is ideal for fingernails and toes, one of its many advantages.
- If you’ve been wearing the same colour for a week, it’s natural to want to switch it up. Shellac from CND is straightforward to remove with a soak-off.
- Another feature that distinguishes CND shellac from other nail polish brands is that it is free of certain potentially dangerous chemicals, such as formaldehyde.
What Is Better to Use CND Shellac or CND Vinylux?
There’s a lot of variety when it comes to nail paints. However, before buying a polish, consider your lifestyle and what you want from it. Do you want to go to the salon every two weeks, get your nails done, and forget about them? Do you want a simple removal method that won’t harm your natural nails? CND Shellac colours could be your new favourite nail polish.
On the other hand, Vinylux is your new best friend if you want to change your nail polish and still get a week of wear out of it. You can’t go wrong with CND no matter which polish you choose. Their nail paints feature something for everyone, from nail-nourishing ingredients to high-performance wear.