After completing the course, students would be eligible to apply for the AICTE Post Graduate Diploma in Management – 2nd Shift (PGDM) Autonomous Course. In designing the PGDM programme, industry requirements were taken into account. The course is meant to offer students a head start in their selected functional area. As part of the PGDM Syllabus, students are exposed to the newest updates and innovations in order to prepare them for the workplace. Second semester is dedicated to PGDM specialisation, which allows students to focus their studies on the functional area of their interest.Since its inception, the organisation has always aimed for a vibrant environment that offers more than just a lecture hall experience. There is also weekly contact between the students and senior members of the business community and specialists from many disciplines who share their expertise. In addition, the students will gain a deeper understanding of the theory and its applications. In my opinion INDORE MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (IMI) is the best Pgdm college in indore.
There are a number of different specialisations in the PGDM course
Marketing Management – If you’re interested in a career in marketing, this specialisation is for you. It will help you better grasp how marketing generates income for an organisation. They also learn how to evaluate existing and new market possibilities and design marketing strategies that meet targeted marketing objectives as a result of this specialization’s curriculum. In this course, students will learn how marketing has changed as a result of technological advances and the Internet in particular.It’s a good idea to choose Marketing as your specialisation if you’re up for the task of adopting marketing concepts and methods to promote your company’s services to the correct target audience, at the right time. If you’re a team player, a good communicator, and have exceptional analytical and presentation skills, this is the programme for you!
Finance Management – Money and numbers are the domain of finance management. Specifically, the course is aimed to give students the capacity to better analyse the financial health of an organisation and the financial proficiency of the organization’s management team. Die Studierenden lernen auch, wie man verschiedene Finanzziele erreicht, und wie man die Organisation vor finanziellen Risiken schützt. This specialisation gives you access to academic and industry professionals who can provide you with real-world knowledge. Topics include current research and pertinent case studies as well as use of financial tools in a classroom setting.This course is for you if you are comfortable with numbers, want to be a problem solver and want to improve your analytical and critical thinking skills. Someone who wants to improve their understanding of finance, its management, and who wants to handle and manage the bottom line of a business would find this specialisation appealing.
Human Resource Management – Today, HRM is one of the most in demand specialisations. This is because all fields need skilled Human Resources specialists to manage their work force, regardless of the type of organisation. RH personnel’s duties have changed dramatically due to the quick changes in the economy. This is why the Human Resource Management (HRM) specialisation has been intended to expose management graduates to the world of human resource management and to provide them with crucial duties connected to human resource management. Personnel management, organisational growth, compensation, conflict management and issue solving, negotiation and change management are some of the most talked about HR abilities.
Operations & Supply Chain Management –If there is one thing that continues to heat up after globalisation, it is competitiveness. A growing need exists for enterprises to reach their customers fast with the freshest product at the lowest cost. Operations and supply chain fulfil this need. Specialization in supply chain design, logistics and supply chain management equips management graduates to take on difficulties in supply chain management. The course also teaches students how to make procedures and operating systems easier to use.
Business Analytics – There are many opportunities for organisations to make sense of the internet’s fast spread, which leads to subsequent content development and consumption, which results in the availability of trends and business information.
Business Analytics and Business Intelligence are becoming increasingly important to firms and organisations as a result of the growing importance of Big Data in all industries. Analyzing and interpreting raw data is essential to uncovering significant insights. Business Analytics can help.
Criteria for Eligibility
As a candidate for a PGDM in various regions of the world, you must meet particular eligibility requirements and submit essential paperwork. A list of certain eligibility criteria is provided below:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any area from a reputable university is required.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 45 per cent marks.
- An entrance exam and personal interview are required, along with the requirements of the institute.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management Career Prospects
An MBA is more theoretical than a Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), which offers the students a more practical approach to management learning. There are a number of fantastic career options for graduates in the fields of sales and marketing. During the course, students learn transferable skills that can be used in any field. Graduates of the PGDM programme can find employment in the following areas:-
- Finance Manager–A finance manager is responsible for ensuring that the company’s financial resources are distributed in a cost-effective manner. As part of their job, they are responsible for compiling and assessing the firm’s financial records and reports. As a result, they provide the management with the necessary financial insights into the business and provide them with the necessary financial recommendations. As a financial manager, you can expect to earn between INR 8 lakhs and INR 16 lakhs per year. In India, for example.
- Administrative Officer-Employees can go to the administrative officer if they have any questions or concerns about their work. This person answers the questions of the employees, prepares regular office reports, manages office supplies, among other things. INR 10 lakh p.a. – INR 16 lakh p.a.
- Data Scientist-In this case, a PGDM in Business Analytics is the most suited course. It is your job as a data scientist to collect, analyse and interpret large amounts of data. Upper management is informed by the findings of the data scientists, who study the data for business insights and report them to them. A newbie data scientist can expect to earn between INR 5 lakhs per annum and INR 12 lakhs per annum on average.
- Business Consultant–Marketing, human resources, accounting, etc., are just a few of the fields in which business consultants operate. Analysis of business performance is their responsibility, and they must give effective solutions after examining the business’s strengths and flaws. As a business consultant in India, you can expect to earn between INR 10 lakhs and INR 15 lakhs annually.