Since the COVID-19 had hit the world, it’s been two years now, and people are still trying to get their life back on track with the entire financial crisis. When lockdown took over the world, the corporate employees were doing work from home, working day and night to earn salaries.
However, in those steady and difficult times, there were still some people who couldn’t support their families as they were either labours or per-day workers. For them, life was a little too harsh. Finding different ways to earn food by the end of the day was a difficult task, and now when we look back, it is horrible to imagine.
Moreover, now, as the world has started coming back on track slowly, there are opportunities building up for people for those people too, who have lost their entire savings in the last two years. Thanks to online loan applications, that allows people to get instant loan online with various such mobile applications.
There are various such mobile applications that provide instant loans online, to get you back on your feet after tough times.
The top 5 mobile applications to get an instant loan online are as follows:
- Bajaj Finserv
- PayMe India
- Money Tap
With these five mobile applications, you can get an instant personal loan to cover all the damages that have been made up until now due to COVID-19.
For each of the above-mentioned applications, the process of documentation and way of applying for a loan is somewhat similar:
Documents Required to Get Instant Loan Online
- Accurately filled and signed application form
- Identity proof such as Aadhaar cards, voter cards, etc.
- Address proof such as utility bills, driving licence, etc.·
- Age proof such as birth certificate
- Salary slips for last three months
- Bank statement of last six months
- Proof of income or financial statement
- Income tax return or Form-16
Note: When you apply for a personal loan, you have to submit proof that you are capable of returning the loan you are expecting. Hence, the above documents are required if you wish to get an instant loan online.
How to Apply to Get Instant Loan Online
Getting an instant personal loan is now a scoop of ice cream, easy to dig and tasty to have. Okay, keeping metaphors apart, you can get a personal loan in just a couple of easy steps. Yes, you have read it right, just a few steps, and you will have the determined amount credited to your account.
1. First, download and open any of the above mobile applications on your smartphone. Once done with that, click on “Apply Now”.
2. In the next step, you will be asked to enter your mobile number, occupation, and if you are salaried or self-employed.
3. Once you have filled in your details, an OPT will be sent to your registered mobile number for verification purposes.
4. When you are registered successfully, your process of actually applying for the loan will start. The e-form will pop up on your screen, and you have to fill in all the asked details accurately.
After completing the entire process, your required amount will be credited to your account with instant speed.
Up until now, you read about five applications to get instant loan online, the documents you will be required to fill out, and how you can apply for the loan. Now, let’s see the eligibility criteria and other important information regarding the loan providing application.
|LoanProvider||CIBIL Score||Interest Rate||Min-Max Amount||NetSalary|
|Dhani||750 or above||1 – 3.17%||Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 15 Lakhs||Rs. 25,000|
|Bajaj Finserv||750 or above||Starts from 12.99%||Up to Rs. 25 Lakhs||Rs. 22,000 or higher|
|PayMe India||750 or above||2 – 6%||Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 1Lakh||Rs. 15,000|
|CASHe||750 or above||Starts from 1.75%||Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 2 Lakhs||Rs. 12,000|
|Money Tap||750 or above||1.08 – 2.03%||Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 5 Lakhs||Rs. 20,000|
With the above-provided information, you can easily get instant loan online without worrying about anything. Thanks to technology that has made the loan providing process a lot easier.