The year 2020 is the era of digital marketing, which has created a new industry for content marketing as well. This content marketing industry is making millions for the video and photo content they are making for your business marketing and advertising campaign.
Content marketing comes across as art, which is why a creative content designer can charge whatever he wants for his designs. So it is probably best that you invest in a content designer for making video advertising campaigns for your business.
You must be thinking a video advertisement probably runs for a minute or two, so what benefit would it do to your business? To answer this question, if you are advertising a titan 440 paint sprayer, a 1 and 2-minute video showing the sprayer’s aesthetics, quality, and result; all in one video of meager two minutes, can make your business millions. Therefore, it is important to get the right person to make attractive and precise content for your business to grab the right attention from just the right customers.
Ways to Create a Perfect Video Advertising Campaign
Below we have listed down a few tips and tricks for you to keep in mind when devising a video campaign for your business.
- When making a video for a product or business campaign, keep in mind that the first few minutes of the video should be able to grab the attention of your viewers. Today, the millennial or gen z spends 10 seconds going through the content and if they do not find it interesting, they will hop on to the next content.
Therefore, those first 10 seconds should be able to retain your viewer’s attention so he continues the video and therefore learns about your campaign.
- Video advertisements usually come as a pop-up in front of your customer when they are, let’s say surfing the internet, watching a documentary, or chatting with a friend.
So you can imagine, if your video advertisement appears when your viewer is doing all of the above, your viewer will either get annoyed or, if your video can grab their attention in the first five seconds then you might end up with having a click, which means you will have a customer.
- The two-point above tell you only one thing, and that is to create your video content such that it can grab the attention of the viewer. For this purpose; focus on intent-based marketing. For those of you who do not know what intent-based marketing is, intent marketing focus on the intent of your buyers for example, what are they surfing on the internet? Are they surfing for cleaning products or are they surfing for paints sprayers?
Intent marketing means getting your customers at just the right time. Yes, we know, this sounds impossible and would have a lot of trial and error, but once you figure it out, it can do wonders for your business. So for example intent marketing means your ad for titan 440 paint sprayer should pop up at the time your customer is surfing or watching some video related to home painting projects etc.
- Your video content should offer a solution to your viewers and not just focus on advertising the product and giving them information. You should concentrate on telling your viewer how this information or product is helping them in their life.
To put it simply, your video is a one-way conversation with your viewer and you are answering all their question without them having to ask you. This is called quality video content that convinces your viewer why you are buying from in that 1 or a 2-minute video.
- Video content creation might look fun, easy, and creative but the amount of work that goes into it is intense. So we recommend you hire a professional to create video content for your business.
It requires the right photographer, the right editor, the right light, sound, application, mood, etc. There are a lot of factors that go into making just the right video content for your business campaign and it might look like the video is only 2 minutes but it probably takes weeks and months to complete video projects. It’s a whole process of not just making a video, but editing it, executing it, etc.
Video advertising campaigns appeal to Millennia’s and gen z, which is why they should be targeted to keep these two generations in mind overall. We even see that Facebook covers are now introduced in video formats as well.
We see that whole new marketing of video making and editing has become a part of the digital marketing industry, where a lot of professionals are earning a lot of money and using their creativity to benefit businesses.