Do you have exceptional English writing and speaking skills? If the answer is a firm YES, you must go ahead and apply for English teaching jobs.
This post will give you a clear idea about how you can apply for it, but before that, skim through the pointers as to why becoming online language tutors is lucrative and worthy.
Why should you become an English tutor?
For starters, English is very much in demand in today’s era. No matter where you go, there will be innumerable job opportunities for those who are proficient in English.
Let’s say you head to Spain, Japan, or France, there are very few people who are excellent in verbal and written English. There is high demand in countries lacking proficient English language speakers.
If you are good at English, there will be no shortage of wonderful opportunities for you. You can become a corporate English trainer or teach spoken English to those who don’t know the basics.
In case there are travel constraints, and you don’t have the budget to move to a new country, we would suggest you apply for online tutoring jobs India.
Benefits of Online Tutoring
There are innumerable benefits of online tutoring. Some of them are listed below:
- Earn a handsome payout: You can set the hourly price as per your wish. Start low and then increase it once you have enough students onboard.
- Flexibility: You could do a full-time job and also be an online tutor. There is a possibility of doing both the things! In fact, you can also take care of your household chores and teach when you get free from work and daily routine. It’s not just a great side hustle! You can make a flourishing career out of it.
- Work from home, or anywhere you are: You can start teaching from the comfort of your home. In fact, you could log in from the hills or beaches and teach students while you are on a holiday.
- Getting to know different cultures: Online tutoring gives you the benefit of meeting people from different countries and understanding their culture. Perhaps you can teach someone English and in return, they will teach you something about their culture.
- BYOB – Well, BYOB could mean different things, but we are referring to, ‘Be Your Own Boss.’ You are not answerable to any boss here because you get to decide the work hours and how much you get paid.
- Goodbye 9 to 5 job: A 9 to 5 job can be irksome for those who don’t like sitting in an office for long. There are some companies where you would see exceptional growth, but others may not pay you a decent salary. When you become an online tutor, you will find that more students will join your class, and it will keep growing.
There are more perks of online tutoring jobs. One of them is also brushing up your existing English language skills.
Can you teach English without any experience or college degree?
There are many online tutoring platforms which ask for a college degree or certification as a minimum requirement. However, there are some platforms which only ask for language proficiency and an exceptional drive and dedication towards teaching.
Evopry is one of the platforms which you can join without a college degree or certification. You can join this platform for free and set an hourly price for your classes.
All you need to do is make a profile. Please ensure that your English language skills are excellent. You would need to give a demo class to attract prospective students.
So, go ahead and make a profile today.