- Introduction to Visa Subclass 485 Subclass
Introduction to Visa Subclass 485 Subclass
Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485 is for the individuals who have undergone the completion of their studies and have the desire to stay in the Australian region. The visa could be also said as the temporary work visa for the students. After attaining the grant for the visa, one could easily move in and out of the Australian region. Thus, permission is granted for the time period of 18 months to 4 years. It is also essential to be known with the fact that the time duration of the visa is majorly having the dependency on the streams prevailing in it.
Visa Subclass 485 Checklist
There rests the requirement of a huge number of documents by the aspirants in order to have the successful application for the Subclass 485 visa Australia. Thus, it would effectively include the following;
1) Documents based on the identity proofs
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
2) Documents based on family relationships
- In the case of the de facto relationship, there required proof of the relationship for the time period of 12 months.
- Certificate of Marriage
3) Character and health-based requirements
4) English proficiency-based documents
Credentials while applying for the Graduate Subclass Visa 485
1. Having the selection of the accurate stream
- It is to be well known by the individuals that there prevail 2 streams in the visa subclass 485. Those are like the post-study work program and the graduate work stream. The graduate work stream rests for the individuals who have completed with their qualification with respect to the related occupation being desired to be continued by the individual in Australia. It is much vital to have the consideration of the stream while having the visa application.
- Secondly, the post-study work visa is for the overseas students or the individuals who have undergone the completion of the bachelor’s, master’s, or the doctorate from any of the top-ranking institute of the Australian region. By this, you would be availed with the visa which has the validity for the time period of 4 years.
- The visa is only availed to the individuals who had the first visa application after 5 November 2011 to the Australian region. Attaining the visa grant would avail you with the opportunity of bringing the family members along with them to Australia. The visa would be processed in the time period of 4 months.
2. Family members & Partners
- After attaining the health and the character-based requirements for the visa, the individuals are availed with the opportunity of including their family members, partners & relatives in the visa.
- Considering the health insurance
The health insurance intends to be a sort of proof which is to be considered by the aspirant of the Graduate Visa 485. If the authorities are not provided with the satisfaction of the health insurance based considerations then the individual may too face the refusal or the rejection of the visa. The listing of the insurance policies is being done in the aspects of OVHC which incline to be the Overseas Visitors Health Cover.
3. Requirement of English Proficiency
- It is essential that one must have the completion of the English proficiency test to attain the visa grant. One must attain the desired points in the English language points test. The system of considering the same is known to be the IELTS which incline to be the International English Language Testing System.
Description of the Visa Streams
1) Post Study Work Stream: The visa stream rests to be for the individual who has recently completed with their graduation from any of the top-ranking institute of Australia. The validity of the visa rests to be for the time period of 3 to 4 years in Australia.
Eligibility Consideration for the visa:
- The individual should be below the age group of 50 years in order to apply for the visa.
- The aspiring candidate should have acquired with the passport from New Zealand, Canada, UK, USA, etc.
- The individual should have completed with any of the qualifications from the list of doctorate, bachelor’s, or the master’s degree from any of the well recognized and top-ranking institute.
- In order to attain the visa grant, the application for the first student visa should be done after 5 November 2011.
- An individual must also discover the proof for the English proficiency to the authorities in order to attain the permit for the visa application.
2) Graduate Work Stream: This stream provides the working benefits to the aspirants in Australia. Majorly, it is meant for the individuals who have completed with their qualification which is required for any of the specific occupations in Australia. Hence, the major advantage of the visa is that one could also include their family or partners in the application.
Eligibility Consideration for the visa:
The visa applicant should be below the age of 50 years.
- One should also acquire the required passport from New Zealand, Canada, UK, USA, etc.
- Also, you must have completed with your study from any of the institution being registered under the CRICOS in the past 6 months. Also, it should have lasted for a time period of 2 years.
- One must also provide evidence with respect to English proficiency and also should sign the Australian Values Statement based agreement.
For more details and help, one can easily consult the Immigration Consultant Perth. There, you would be provided with the utmost help by the professionals having abundant experience in the field. Move to the regional office and have the benefits of the Migration services in Perth.