If you are a regular Outlook user, you must have encountered so many issues during the course of use. But not all those issues are complex and permanent so those issues can be fixed using simple and quick tips. You can also call Outlook Customer Service for any help.
Uncheck the offline mode:
When the email stops working, you may have set it on offline mode. In Outlook 2007 or previous versions, go to File menu, and if you find the offline option being selected remove it from selected. Follow the steps given below for this:
- Open on Send/receive tab
- Look for the Work Offline button
- Click on the offline button.
Now from the bottom of the window, try to connect and if it’s connected, the issue is fixed. Contact Outlook Help in case of any adversity.
Restarting your MS Outlook or directly restarting your device can help you fix the issue. Restarting can fix connectivity related issues and corrupted files. A simple restart can do wonders for your Outlook issues. So, this is a pro tip to fix minor technician worries with Outlook, for users who are not so tech-savvy. For any other help, you can reach the Outlook support platform.
Outlook uses mainly two sort of data files namely .pst and .ost and both can get errors and connectivity issues. So, this is how you can perform this:
- Firstly, close the Outlook
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Search and Open the Mail icon.
- Now, select Data files from the list and tap on Open File location.
- The file which has an extension named as .ost, rename the extension to .OLD but don’t do anything with .pst extensions.
You can simply repair the installation of Microsoft Office. This can fix most of the issues that other fixes can’t repair. Follow the steps for this:
- Go to the Control Panel
- Click Programs and Features,
- Search for the entry for Microsoft Office Installation and select it
- Tap on Change
- Choose Repair from resulting window.
- Click Continue
- Let it complete
- Reboot your system.
Recreate your profile:
When everything fails, you need to recreate the MS Outlook profile. For recreating a new profile, you need to access the account settings. To create a new outlook profile, follow the steps:
- Go to the Control Panel
- Open Mail
- Click on Show Profiles
- Click on Add
- Give your profile a name
- Now follow on-screen instructions of the account setup wizard
- Once the profile starts working, you can make changes to your profile or delete the old profile.
Outlook Support Phone Number is available to help you in fixing the common issues with your Outlook account. You are also helped in most complex issues. Reach the experts anytime for getting the technical assistance. Dial the toll-free number for instant help from certified experts.