If you are tired and stiff due to hard physical exercises or arthritis, then, Thai massage can relieve you from them. Thai Yoga Massage makes use of massage oils and is performed on a mat on the floor while you are fully dressed.
- Thai massage involves stretching, pulling, and similar techniques to relieve a person from tension and improve flexibility and motion. The person shall sit or lay down on the mat and the therapist will do the motion actions and so, it is called the “lazy person’s yoga“
Instead of making yoga stretches by yourself, the therapist will use his or her hands, knees, legs and feet to make you into yoga-like stretches thus enabling compression, joint mobilization and others so that any blockages and imbalances in the energy flow can be removed and client’s health can be improved.
Painful Thai Massage
Thai Massage can be painful at times because, applying pressure to muscles can hurt when you are taking Thai massage service, in that case, you need to mention your feedback about the massage so that the trained therapist can adjust the degree of pressure and stretch.
- It should not be considered as pain or discomfort instead it is just a strain. The massage pressure has to be adjusted by a trained massage therapist with the body movements such that the strain will not develop into pain.
Suppose, if you really feel any discomfort during the massage therapy, inform the therapist immediately.
Benefits of Thai Massage
Almost all types of massages are meant for stress relief and focus on boosting your energy. But, Thai massage is somewhat distinct from others and some of its benefits are listed below:
- Relieve muscle pain, joint pain, Back pain, Tension, headaches
- Improves blood circulation and enables flexibility.
- Nervous system strengthened.
Who are not allowed to take this?
Patients suffering from osteoporosis, bone or joint related issues, heart diseases and pregnant women, people who have completed surgery are advised to consult with a physician before trying this.
- Importantly, if have a weak skin, inflamed skin, open wound skin, skin with unhealed wounds, rashes, fractures, then it is better to avoid this massage.
Before Thai Massage
You will be asked to wear loose clothes before Thai Massage. So, keep it handy when approaching massage centers. It takes about 1 to 2 hours for trying out this massage.
In addition to this, these are the following steps mandatory before massage.
- Having a heavy meal should be avoided.
- It is necessary to inform about your health condition correctly before massage so that the massage therapist can service you accordingly.
To know more about body massage services, click on the LINGA BODY MASSAGE SERVICES FOR MEN AND WOMEN IN BANGALORE.