HP is a brand that stands out for its quality output and amazing speed. The HP Sure Supply app checks the ink level directly from your mobile and there is no need to check it with the printer. The app can also be used to order replacement cartridges if running low. However, the printer has to be Wi-Fi enabled and if you need any help, call at the HP Printer Help Number.
Follow the steps given below to add a printer via Wi-Fi:
- Turn on the printer and the printer must be Wi-Fi enabled. Turn it on and connect it to the same network your iPad or iPhone is connected to.
- Next, launch HP Sure Supply by locating it on your device and tap on it. This app will have the HP logo.
- From the menu bar, tap the printer icon and you will reach the ‘Add a printer’ screen. From the options for adding the printer, select the first one i.e. ‘Wi-Fi’. The app will show all the printers on your Wi-Fi network.
- Touch the printer that you want to add from the list of printers. Touch the ‘Add a printer’ option and the printer will be added to the Sure Supply app.
- The new printer will be shown on the screen. You will be able to see the ink levels properly arranged by colour.
If you faced any difficulty, you can give us a call at the HP Customer Support Number.
Follow the steps given below to add a printer using Catalogue:
- Launch HP Sure Supply app with the HP logo and a colorful border.
- From the menu bar, tap the printer icon and you will reach the ‘Add a printer’ screen. From the options for adding the printer, select the second one i.e. ‘Catalogue’.
- Enter the printer model in the text field shown to you. The app will search its catalogue for all the compatible HP printers corresponding to your search.
- Select from the list of printers the one you want to add. Then, tap the ‘Add Printer’ button, and the printer will be added to Sure Supply.
- If the printer is on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPad or iPhone, the app will immediately find it. The newly added printer will display on the screen along with the ink levels.
If you are looking for further help, you can reach out to the technicians via HP Customer Service Phone Number.
If you also go complete such error messages and technical problems then you should get in touch with the experts to get HP Support via HP Customer Support Number toll-free right away! We will deal with all the glitches from the cause so that you do not face the similar problem again.
Various times due to users mistake, system errors, connection errors and other errors customers are not able to print anything and the printing job gets stuck and they aren’t able to solve these technical errors so in such situations you should contact the experts to get the best HP Printer Support Service from the experienced experts who will deal with the problem from the essential.