Canon Printer offline Problems:
Canon Printer offers one of the leading printer range offering smart and affordable printing solutions to large and small organizations or individual proprietors, Canon printer offline, is a very common issue which arises due to lack of network connectivity, paper jam, the computer or other devices are unable to recognize the printer properly. Low ink levels can be another important reason. Frequent power cuts. Dusty printer heads which causes a blockage in the printing vents.
- Please double click on the printer, and then go to the printer menu and select cancel all documents.
- There is a possibility there is a stuck print job, this would cause the canon printer to go offline.
- Try once again to set the printer back online, please try and print a test page.
- Please toggle the printer off and then turn it back online.
- Click the start menu, go to devices and printer.
- Now right click the printer icon
- Now please select what is printing in drop down menu
- In the next screen click the printer tab.
- Use Canon printer offline will have a check mark which has to be removed so that the Canon printer can get online.
Steps to fix the online to offline issue:
- Please close the window and now use printer online.
- Your Canon printer shows an offline status.
- Please right click on the printer Spooler.
- Right click on printer spooler again and choose the properties tab.
- Restart your PC, try to print the file and see if your printer works.
- Click hardware and sound- then click device and printers.
- You can reinstall the canon printer driver software.
- Please check your printer connectivity.
- Please check your printer and wireless connection.
- Check the USB port is seated well in the USB port.
- Ensure your printer is connected well to Windows 10 and Windows 8.
Canon printer Offline to Online Issues:
As an esteemed user of canon printers you may face the issue that Canon printer frequently switches offline from being online, there are multiple reasons for this common issue, the paper size available in the paper tray of the printer is mismatched, the network printer does not receive adequate network or Wi-Fi signals. This causes the canon printer to go offline from online. A faulty printer driver can cause the Canon printer offline. Excessive printing can cause the canon printer to go offline from online mode. Out-dated versions of operating systems also create an issue with the compatibility of the printer and the device so this also causes the canon printer to go offline from online mode. Queued printing jobs can also slow down the performance of the Canon printer always.
Steps to resolve the offline to online issue:
- If you are using a network printer, wireless or wired then restart your router once
- Open devices and printers, and now select printer status
- Check and cancel pending printing jobs.
- Restart the Canon printer and PC this will resolve your issue.
- Toggle the printer off, then turn back on, please cross check if the printer is jammed.
- Restart your computer if it does not work, please reinstall the printer driver.
- Now click the arrow to the right of shutdown button
- Check whether Wi-Fi is turned on or off.
- Install Canon printer driver
- Select devices and printers from a download option.
- Now press the printer model you have chosen.
- Connect printer to computer with the help of Wi-Fi.
- It is very simple to make the Canon printer online
- Open the start menu.
- Now click devices and printers
- Press double click on your printer’s icon the one you want to change from offline to online.
- Next you have to change the printer option from offline to online.
- If you face an error that the Canon printer offline, Restart your device, to follow this step please start your computer, or switch on your computer.
- Refresh the internet connection
- Click the start menu, control panel, devices and printers
- Right click the Canon icon, now select printer properties
- Now click on apply settings
- If the canon printer does not respond, click the printer trouble-shooter
- Check the printer spooler service, the printer spooler service needs to be started so that you can print.
- Turn on the network discovery, this is an important network setting.
Online Assistance to fix Canon Printer is offline issue:
- There is ample written material available online in the form of videos and articles which allow the user to read or view the step by step guidance, this will assist in fixing the Canon printer offline issue in an orderly and streamlined fashion.
- Canon customer support team is available on call, and through live chat support, you can also post queries online and seek assistance.
- Canon printers have multiple videos available on Youtube.com, so that the self-help videos can provide regular assistance to the people in a clear manner.
- Canon printers have a touch screen display which has digital assistance for a user to setup the canon printer.
- A customer care representative can provide online assistance from end to end over a phone call for the user so that the issue can be resolved.
If the user cannot resolve a query over a call then he or she can raise a service request. Online help can be accessed from any location it equips the user to find crisp and quick solutions to their technical problems related to the printer.