Outlook email service is the fastest, easiest and safest means of communication. It has totally revamped the email technology by providing the eye-catching features and quality services to the users. Apart from the features, support services for Outlook is another aspect of its popularity. Users can easily get help from the technicians by dialing Outlook support phone number. However, despite the best email service, Outlook is also not free from the errors. Sometimes few faults from the user’s end or server can create an issue in the email account. Here below are some Outlook email account errors faced by users on regular intervals.
- Outlook is too slow
- Sudden Outlook crashes
- Not able to find emails on other devices
- Sending spam emails
- Cannot start MS Outlook
- Outlook error codes
Most of these Outlook issues happen because of different reasons, for example, erroneous account settings, large Outlook data file, strife between MS Outlook internal applications, Windows firewall issues, improper Office installation, virus troubles and so on.
Things you need to do to troubleshoot Outlook errors are mentioned under:
- Ensure internet connectivity
- Delete suspicious emails from the mailbox
- Check antivirus program’s email scanning settings
- Reinstall Outlook
- Increase the server time-out setting
- Confirm all SMTP address in the distribution list
- Clean up the Outbox
- Call Outlook email support
Solutions for Outlook Issues
Outlook is too slow
This is the most general issue which varies in its roots. With regular use of Outlook, data storage rises quickly as we store the all the emails, notes and more without making new PST file and it continues expanding the size of the PST file which influences the speed of Outlook. To determine this user can transfer the data into other PST file. Moreover, try to remove emails, attachments and other unusable stuff in order to enhance the performance of Outlook. Furthermore, dialing Outlook support phone number can help users to get rid of the sluggish Outlook issue.
Sending spam emails
You might be unmindful of the way that your Outlook email account is sending spam to your contacts. This can be very humiliating and distress thing that what is making your account to send spams. This can occur because of virus, malware or hacked Outlook account. Hence, to fix this, the user must change the password and recuperation data promptly and contact the Outlook tech support number immediately to control the suspicious doings.
Syncing Outlook with iOS
To set up email in Outlook for iOS mobile app, users need to follow below-given steps:
- Navigate settings in your device
- Choose mail, contacts and calendar option
- Now choose add account and then outlook
- Enter your login details
- Tap on next and then choose items to be synced
Why choose Microsoft Outlook Help?
Users who are facing technical issues while using their email account can seek Microsoft Outlook help by dialing Outlook tech support phone number. Here below are the benefits of choosing help:
- Rapid and appropriate restoration of Outlook email account in a precise way
- Instantly troubleshoot errors and enhanced the mailing experience
- Prevent the user’s account and help to recover the information in case of data loss
- Definite trustworthy solutions
Calling Outlook email customer service opens the door of immense solutions for all technical or non-technical errors in Outlook. Users don’t need to fret about errors, as Outlook technical support number gives brilliant support to all their customers, in order to give error-free email experience. The users can ring up Outlook contact number to get instant assistance. Here below are some queries which are frequently answered by experts:
- Configuring Outlook account on various devices
- Log in and sign up issues
- Reset Outlook account password
- Errors in attaching files
- Problems with sending or receiving email
The users can dial up the Microsoft support number anytime from anywhere, technicians are available round the clock to give solutions for Outlook error in a simple manner.