Arlo camera is a device that allows us to monitor a targeted area from anywhere. It has got a box full of features like motion detection, night-vision, geofencing, 7 days cloud recording, AC power option, HD video, weatherproof and many others. A must for every house and office in the present day world where the crime is prevailing at a fast pace. Those who want to knowhow to set up Arlo can follow the guide we have given below. For more information, you can connect with the team of experts.
What Smart features you can avail after setting up your Arlo camera?
You get plenty of smart features after you successfully connect your Arlo cameras. Below we have mentioned some of its features which enhance your security measurements and help you get the most out of it.
- Live feed:- Within a few taps, you get live feeds of the place recorded by your Arlo camera.
- Rechargeable batteries:- No need to connect your Arlo camera nearby a switch port. Charge your Arlo camera 100% and let it run for a longer period of time.
- Person detection:- Arlo camera notifies you every time it detects a person. You receive an instant alert on your phone through Arlo app.
- Local storage backup: – Along with 7 days of free cloud storage, it allows you to back up your local storage by connecting your USB drive.
- 2-way audio: – You can directly talk to the person your camera captures. It has both speaker and microphone which lets you communicate with the person on the other side.
There are a lot more features which can blow your mind, but you get them once you finish Arlo camera setup procedure. Below, you can find how to install and set up an Arlo camera. For expert’s guidance, you can connect with Arlo service team.
Follow the steps to set up and sync Arlo Pro or Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free cameras
Below, we have given step by step guide to let you understand how you can set up and sync your Arlo camera. For detailed information, you can contact Arlo service team.
- Press camera’s latch and pulls it back to open the battery
- Now, check the alignment and insert the battery
- In the next step, you need to bring the camera within one to three feet step.
- Next, you need to sync the base station.
- Sync Arlo camera to the base station.
To do this, press the Sync button located on the base station. Press it for 2 seconds and then release it.
Note: Don’t press the button for too long as it can also be blocked if you press it for too long.
- For Arlo Pro or Arlo Pro 2 base station, the button is located on the top of the base station.
- Wait a few minutes and the LED on the base station will blink green.
- After this, press the sync button on the camera. A blue button will start blinking. (Blue LED will confirm the sync while amber indicated unsuccessfully)
- Now, check the camera LED on the base station and if the base station turns solid green, it means the sync is successful.
- If the camera LED on the base station turns solid green, the sync process is complete.
- Lastly, do this for each camera.
Note: Make sure you complete the sync process within 60 seconds else, the sync process will not complete.
To know more about it, you can connect with the experts who are 24/7 available to help you.