QuickBooks is actually the best financial accounting software available in the market. It is widely used by thousands of companies. It helps to manage all track inventories that contain complete information in the form of statements. A user can work on many features simultaneously, such as payroll, invoicing, bill payment, bank deposits and so on. The company provides continuous updates from time to time to ensure that the user does not face any uninterrupted services.
When you pay the employee using a third person direct deposit service, the amount does not arrive in your QuickBooks ledger. To correct this problem, you can fix QuickBooks to print check root only for direct deposit employees. To print the check root, you need to manually enter the amount for private check-in your account ledger. The mixed payroll then arrives on your bank ledger as a separate line. The resulting checks produce a direct deposit and an off-sett mortgage amount that posts the total amount to the bank ledger.
Another very feature-packed tool from QuickBooks is a direct deposit of payroll on employee accounts. Direct deposits can be run from payroll and employers can be paid directly from the QuickBooks desktop.
if you come across a move that you are unable to perform, contact the QuickBooks Support Phone Number.
How to activate direct deposit in QuickBooks?
The following steps should be followed to activate direct deposits
- First, go to the MP EMPLOYEES menu, and choose ‘MY PAYROLL Services’.
- After this click on ‘click ACTIVATE DIRECT DEPOSIT’.
- Now, the VERIFY Company Information section, enter the Legal Company Name and Address.
- Click the relevant business.
- Now, the user has to enter the details of the owner of the company like- EMAIL ID, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER and DATE OF BIRTH.
- Enter PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR INFORMATION, BANK INFORMATION, such as the bank account details registered in the QuickBooks account and which will be used to pay employees.
- There will be an agreement, the user has to click on the box to finish the details. After that, users have to enter a security question to secure the registered details.
- After the conclusion of the form, click on ‘SUBMIT’.
Now after activating the direct deposit, the user is able to edit, set up and remove direct deposits for their employees in the QuickBooks desktop such as:
How to set up an employee for direct deposit in QuickBooks Desktop?
- First, select Employee and then choose the Employee Center to open the Employee List.
- Now, select the employee’s name.
- Then, click on the Payroll Information tab.
- Choose the Direct Deposit button.
- In that window, click on Direct Direct Deposit for [Employee Name].
- Now choose whether to be deposited in one or two accounts.
- Enter the bank name, routing number, account number and account type of the employee’s financial institution.
- If a user wants to deposit in two accounts, he has to enter the amount or percentage that the employee wants to deposit in the first account. The remaining amount will be credited to another account.
- Select ok and save the information.
How to edit direct deposit information of employees?
The user will have to edit the bank account information of the employee before making a salary for him. The salary information of the salaried employee to be created before the update will be deposited directly into the old bank account. To avoid this, the user can delete and recreate the paycheck before sending it to QuickBooks.
Following the steps:
- First, open the paycheck and go to the paycheck detail window.
- Now, deselect the user direct deposit option in the paycheck details, choose Save and Close.
- Lastly, reopen the paycheck and choose the Direct Deposit option.
- And click on Save.
- Now, permanently remove the direct deposit from an employee’s profile.
- To not pay a direct deposit to an employee, the user can remove them from the setup.
- Select Employee and then go to Employee Center.
- Select the employee’s name to edit that profile.
- Now, look at the Payroll Info tab.
- Finally, select the Direct Deposit button. Then, use the box for this employee to clear the direct deposit.
Contact us if you don’t understand these easy steps.
We hope that this blog has provided you with the information. There are some instances where you don’t understand. In such cases, please contact QuickBooks Online Support Number. Our expert technicians will ensure that any issues that degrade your system can be minimized. Get more information related QuickBooks visit our website and contact us.