Browser cache could be useful to speedup page load time when visiting certain sites frequently. But, when it accumulates in large amount on your system, it starts causing trouble. Even if you are using best browser for Windows 10 or Mac or on any other system, the cache data could cause slow browser performance. To deal with this problem, let’s discuss how to clear cache on some of the fastest Internet browsers effortlessly.
Clear Cache & Cookies in Google Chrome
Chrome is considered as one of the most used and good web browsers available for seamless user experience. Even though, it offers tons of useful features and fastest browsing speed, still it is not free of cache data problem. To clear browser cache on Chrome follow below mentioned steps.
- Open Chrome.
- Tap on More the three vertical dots in the top-right corner.
- Select More Tools > Clear Browsing Data.
- You need to select a time range from the top. If you want to delete everything, simply choose All Time.
- Now just Check the boxes; and “Cookies and other site data” and also the “Cached images and files”.
- Click Clear Data option.
Clear Cache in Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox is choice of millions of people around the world. If you are one of those users and struggling with slow browsing speed, then it’s time to clear browser cache on Firefox. Follow below mentioned steps to clear this effortlessly.
- Click the menu button and select Options.
- Next is to choose Privacy & Security panel.
- Go to Cookies and Site Data section and tap on Clear Data.
- Here, you need to unmark “Cookies and Site Data” option and check mark “Cached Web Content” options.
- Press Clear button.
Note: If you also want to clear cookies, then check mark “Cookies and Site Data” and press Clear button.
Clear Cache in Internet Explorer 11
While Internet Explorer doesn’t have large fan following now a days, still we have covered steps how to clear cache in Internet Explorer 11. Let’s discuss more.
- Open Internet Explorer 11.
- Go to Settings > Safety.
- Click the option named “Delete browsing history”.
- See the options like “Temporary Internet Files and Website Files”.
- Click Delete.
- You will find a confirmation message.
- Restart Internet Explorer 11.
Clear Cache in Safari
Safari is highly used Internet browser on Apple devices. If you are using Safari and want to know how to clear browser cache on Safari, then follow below mentioned steps.
- Select Safari in the main menu and select Preferences.
- On a popup window, tap on Advanced tab.
- Next is to select “Show Develop menu in menu bar” at the bottom. Here, you will a new menu item will appear. Select Develop option.
- From drop-down menu, select Develop > Empty Caches.
- Reload the site.
Clearing unnecessary browser cache will speed up browsing experience for you. You can follow few simple steps to clear browser cache on different Internet browsers. If you are gaming geek then you can check hamachi alternative which is a Virtual Private Network. Do try these steps and share your experience if you have seen a noticeable speed boost on your browser after this.