Colorado is the western U.S. state, it has the diverse countryside of dry desert, waterway, and snow-covered Mountains, partially protected by Rocky Mountain National Park. Perched a mile above sea level, Denver is the capital and largest city, features an exciting downtown area.
Colorado is Paradise for the nature lover, it is jammed packed with the awesome landscape. This place gives the 300 days of sunshine to experience varied areas. Right from the huge Highlands to attractive grasslands and multicultural cities. Colorado is fenced by the exciting outdoor allures, varied wildlife and picturesque highways are the must explore things. Apart from these, luxury ski resorts, hike at the national park or to take picturesque drive through the landscape. This city has great things to explore all throughout the year. This city of the USA of perfect holiday destination for families, couples and also for sole travel. This destination is a perfect blend for adventure and nature lovers along with the diverse culture. If you want to travel to this beautiful destination fly with American Airlines flights.
Colorado is an invincible destination that will make you change of mind while planning future travel plans. Here below are the places to visit in Colorado.
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Vail and Nearby Mountain Towns
- Mesa Verde National Park
- Garden of the Gods
- Pikes Peak in Pike National Forest
- Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railway
- San Juan Skyway Scenic Byway and the Million Dollar Highway
- Black Valley in the Gunnison National Park
- Maroon Bells-Snowmass Wilderness
- Massive Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve
- Mount Evans
- Colorado National Monument
- Dinosaur National Monument
Virginia is a land of history, this place is jammed packed with historical moments. Four of the first presidents were born in the state, giving it a start on the record of eight, the vast majority of any state. Two of its top vacation destinations — Mount Vernon and Monticello — are homes of presidents. Virginia likewise asserts the most Civil War combat zones of any state and the spots where both the Revolution and the Civil War finished. Plan your visit to this attractive state with a list of the top attractions in Virginia.
- Colonial Williamsburg
- Virginia Beach
- Shenandoah National Park and Skyline Drive
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Mount Vernon
- Monticello and Charlottesville
- Jamestown and Yorktown
- Luray Caverns
- Chincoteague and Assateague Islands
- Natural Bridge of Virginia
- Manassas National Battlefield
- Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center
If you are planning to travel to both destinations, you should consider American Airlines, as this airline service is pretty much connected with both states. You can travel between both places by American Airlines booking. However, the process of booking tickets with this airline service is a cakewalk task, you can easily visit the American Airlines official Site and can do the rest of the task just by navigating through a few options on the website. American Airlines is the best air travel agency all over the USA. Find deals and discounts on flights and vacation packages also available for you all. Safe and happy journey!!!