AT&T has been serving users with some high-quality services like telecommunications and email. AT&T user has relied on its high-quality service for a long time. The great features of AT&T mail make it one of the hottest and favorite emails of the users. You can easily set up AT&T account by creating a username and password on their website. If you are looking for more information on this we suggest you contact AT&T help number.
There are many ways you can access your AT&T email account and we have listed a few of them.
Here’s how you can access your AT&T email account.
- Open the official website of AT&T that is att.com (you can use any of your favorite browsers to open this, it works fine with most modern browsers).
- Now, click on the ‘Sign In’ button on the top right-hand corner of the webpage.
- Now, use your email address and password to sign in, and you can also check the box below stating ‘Keep me Signed In’ to save your login information on the current browser.
- Now, click on the mail icon on top right-hand corner to access your email account Inbox.
- Go to settings by tapping the settings icon
- And then tap on ‘Accounts and Passwords’
- Now, tap on ‘Add Account’ to add a new AT&T email account
- Then tap ‘Other’ account type and then tap on ‘Add Mail Account’
- Now, you need to provide your full name, email address, and password
- You can also add a description for the account
- Tap ‘Next’ to add the account and click ‘Save’ on the upper right-hand corner
Now, you’ll be able to access your account from the default mail app in the iOS. If that is not working for you then we suggest you contact AT&T customer service number and they’ll be able to provide the extensive help regarding this.
- First, open the settings app and tap on accounts option
- Then tap on ‘Add Account’ and then tap on ‘POP3’
- Now, you need to go for ‘Manual Setup’
- Type in your email address and password, and tap on ‘Manual setup’ this will take you to the server setup page.
- Now, enter your username and password once again.
- And enter the inbound address in the ‘Server’, the inbound address for AT&T is inbound.att.net
- Select the security type as ‘SSL/TLS’
- And enter port number 995
- Now tap on ‘Next’
- Type in the outbound server into the ‘SMTP Server’ field, SMTP server for AT&T is outbound.att.net
- Select the security type ‘SSL/TLS’ and use the outbound port number 465
- Now, check the box which says ‘Require Sign In’
- Type in your email and password to authenticate the account
- And lastly, tap on ‘Save’ to save you AT&T email account in the Android device.