3D Roulette is one of the immensely popular Roulette online games where players can bet on the colour, a single number, group of numbers, even or odds. The winnings are determined by the slot on the Roulette wheel upon which the ball stops. The payoff is dependent on the bet placed by a player. The rules governing this game are quite simple. The table is marked with the numbers 0 and 1 to 36. The numbers are alternately coloured on the wheel in black and red. The ‘0’ is coloured green. The game begins when the players start clicking and dragging chips to the desired areas on the table. They can then spin the wheel by choosing the designated button. The winnings are credited to the players bankroll if the ball stops at the desired number.
Placing bets in 3D Roulette
The player can always repeat their previous bet by choosing the “Repeat” button. This also implies that the position of the chips would remain unchanged. The value of the bet can be doubled by selecting Repeat X2 option. The players can utilize various betting combinations for placing bets.
- Straight Up: This option lets you place your bet directly on a single number
- Split Bet: This option lets you place your bet on the line between any two numbers
- Trio Bet: This lets you place a bet on the intersection between 0, 1 and 2 or 0, 2 and 3
- Street Bet: This lets you place a bet at the end of any row of numbers
- Corner Bet: Using this option, you can place your bet on the corner of the junction of four numbers
- Line Bet: A line bet covers all the six numbers in either street.
- Dozen Bet: This option lets you bet in one of the boxes comprising of twelve numbers
- Low/High Bet: This option lets you place a bet on one of the boxes marked 1-18 or 19-36. Each of the boxes covers 18 numbers in total.
- Even/Odd or Red/Black: You can place a bet on one of the four boxes and on the sides. This option covers almost half the numbers on the board. Zero is not covered by these boxes.
The payoff offered by 3D Roulette
The payoff promised by 3D Roulette is quite lucrative. The payoff offered is as follows:
- A Straight bet with one number offers 35 to 1
- A split bet with two numbers offers a payoff of 17 to 1
- A trio bet with 3 numbers assures 11 to 1
- A street bet with 3 numbers pays 11 to 1
- A line bet with six number offers 5 to 1
- A dozen bet with 12 numbers assures 2 to 1
- Four number bet offers a payoff of 8 to 1
All wins are paid together in case of multiple wins. The minimum amount that a player can bet within this game is £1. The maximum bet amount that can be placed is £300. The minimum bet amount for a high roller is £5 and the maximum bet amount is £2000.