Nowadays, companies are making every move possible that can simplify the working of the people. They have introduced new tools and gears that help them in working seamlessly. Head torches are one such popular tool which helps them. It’s an essential helping hand which gives your assistance in darkness. Rather than holding the torch with one’s mouth or struggling to work in the dark, headtorch is very useful at such times.
Head torches are commonly known as headlight or headlamp is a light source attached to a band on your forehead, which helps do various activities in an emergency or in the nighttime. Commonly projectors are used by employees working in caves, construction sites, mines, trekking officials, surgeons, rescue workers, etc.
The head torches assisting mineworkers who had trouble seeing objects in the dark or the ones who need to work at night or in an area where there is a scarcity of light. The archaeologist also makes use of these torchers. Most of these torches operate on battery, a 3-6 AAA batteries powder them, and the battery compartment is located in the rear end of the forehead for easy access, and the light is in the middle of the forehead for easy emittance of light.
There are two systems for wearing aheadtorch, one is a belt system which has holes to fit, and another one is an elastic band which is flexible and lasts long and won’t even need additional adjustments. They consume less battery as the LED light is used in it and won’t damage the vision of the wearer.
Let’s have a look on Head torch uses and features:
Different sizes, shapes, colors
There is some standard size of head torches which are available in the market, but many of them come with adjustable straps that help in adjusting them and fitting the head torch perfectly. Head Torches are available in different sizes, shapes, colors too. They are very comfortable to wear. Also, they come with a lightweight, slim belt to hold it firmly on your head.
Solar charging feature
Head torches are even used by divers who go for the discovery of marine life under the deep-sea water at any time of day and night. Apart from the battery-operated torches, now we have the advanced version, which works on solar lights.
Uses of head torches-
- It helps people when people go hiking in caves, running or jogging at night.
- Safe to use and comfortable to wear.
- They aren’t too bright and won’t cause disturbance to eyes.
- They can be used when some serious repair needs to be done at home where light is not accessible
- Head Torches are even useful when one goes camping or trekking.
- They shine only where the users move his/her head so that focus primarily on what the user sees.
- One can read in a tent without having to disturb anyone.
Benefits of the headtorch-
- The battery life lasts long and has two options of battery, and another one is rechargeable.
- There is a provision of solar energy driven head torches
- They implement a clear view of the surroundings too.
- Anti-glare function
- Waterproof head torches that come up with extra features such as water-resistant and anti-fog.
- A lock feature is installed in the head torch to prevent the battery drain issue.
- They come in various colors and designs too.
Head torches are increasing day by day; their sales have drastically; gone up because they give lithium charged ion batteries which you can charge and use for 4-6 hours altogether. They can be charged by a charger or a USB port too and consume very less electricity. Once the battery is about to end, it shows a red buzzer and light emits from it alerting one to charge it. There are a number of brands selling the same in the market, if you are looking for either of these, then you must scour through the net and get the best one from the market.