India is an astonishing nation which is making it speechless for travelers at every few steps. One such wonder is a journey of the golden triangle which is extremely popular among travelers. The best element is the flexibility of the journey which can be covered in a minimum of 3 days and a maximum of 7 days. Golden triangle tour packages India covers three destinations Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, etc. the tour generally starts from Delhi which is not a mandatory case as you can join this journey in between as well. Getting on this journey is simply an introduction to the historical buff of India. This may include, Rajput and Mughal history.
The tour is named as Golden triangle as the route connecting these three destinations is resemble like a triangle on the Indian map. Along with that, this tour covers forts sandy deserts, historical monuments, and palaces, making it a perfect synonym for golden.
This is one of the largest selling packages in India and you will find assistance from many travel operators. All the destination are located at a feasible distance of 200 to 250km from each other which takes less travel time. Through this route, you will come across many UNESCO World Heritage sites. To see a complete blend of Modern and traditional India, this is one of the must-have tours.
How To Reach For Golden Triangle Tour?
Once you have done with the travel destinations you will complete in your journey, it time to decide upon the medium of transport. As this is the popular route, the govt has provided almost every transport for the comfort of domestic and international travelers. Here are some ways to reach for golden triangle journey.
The very first destination of golden triangle tour packages India is Delhi. This is the capital of India hence development can be seen in every aspect. The international airport of Delhi is providing all the advanced facilities to travelers. This airport is well connected with all the major corners of the world. Moving on to Jaipur which is the capital of Rajasthan is also serving travelers with the international airport which is somehow smaller than Delhi airport. This is connected with major destinations. Third destination Agra is serving with a domestic airport. To reach here one needs to take a connecting flight from Delhi or Jaipur.
Railway has improved its services to a great extent for this route. Rajdhani Express and Ajmer Shatabdi are the trains serving travelers on Delhi to Jaipur route. Trains are also available on Delhi to Agra route but road transport is highly recommended for a shorter distance.
With the development of the Yamuna Expressway highway, completing this circuit has become far easier. While completing your journey you can take amazing views of Yamuna river falls. It takes almost 4-5 hours maximum to locate every place on this circuit. Along with this, you may avail services of Govt buses and rented vehicles, etc.
What To Cover Through Golden Triangle Tour?
No matter if you are in Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, every destination offers a lot in term of history, tradition, and vibrancy of life, etc. These cities are charming enough to submerge you in the majesty of India. Here are the best attractions to cover throughout this journey.
- Old Delhi – Old Delhi shows how Delhi seems lin ancient time. It was found by the Mughal ruler and stay there for a larger duration.
- Red Fort – it was constructed by the Mughal ruler in the 17th century. It is comprised of various museums.
- Jama Masjid – one of the biggest Mosque nestled in the Old Delhi.
- Amber Fort- one of the UNESCO world heritage sites chants the bravery rhymes of an Indian ruler.
- Hawa Mahal- established by the Sawai Pratap Singh and also recognized as the palace of winds.
- Qutub Minar – one of the biggest Minar located in Delhi.
- The City Palace – spreading it spark and facing the beautiful lake, it is a magical point in Golden Triangle Tour Packages India.
- Fatehpur Sikri- Redsandstone covered abandoned town and recognized for extreme tranquility.
- The Taj Mahal – listed in the wonder of the world and UNESCO world heritage sites, the Taj Mahal is known as a symbol of love. Covered in white marbles this is one of the astonishing property nestled on the bank of river Yamuna.
As this is the highly beaten route in India, it requires planning and reservation in advance. To make your journey more interesting must discuss your plan with a professional travel operator. This will also suggest you more points which you can complete through this tour.