Hey everyone, today I’ll be sharing you my review about Cyberlink PowerDirector which I am using for the last 3 months for video editing and it’s quite satisfying.
Cyberlink PowerDirector is a professional-grade video editing software and to those of them, I offered to use this editor they were like ‘WoW’ on their faces after using it.
To start video editing you don’t need to learn a lot as because Cyberlink PowerDirector is designed in such a way that even a beginner who has just started editing or a professional can create a great video.
Over 200 powerful video editing tools are given by PowerDirector 365 of which you can make use of creating unique videos, but you need to observe the tools and keep practicing to become an expert.
You can start using Cyberlink PowerDirector for free by downloading for a 30-days trial. If you fall in love with this editor than you can go further.
Without any doubt, Cyberlink PowerDirector 365 is a Pro video editing software that gives you all the precise tool, high-end performance which you can utilize and create wonderful videos even without a steep learning curve.
Creating tons of unique videos is now easy because you get exclusive new features & file format with lots of effects & audio tracks which you can easily access through an ever-growing library of plug-ins.
Let me tell you some of the cool features of PowerDirector 365-
- Shape designer- With auto-text and keyframe control you can apply and edit customizable vector shapes to your video. This feature is most suitable for YouTubers and video tutorials.
- Audio Scrubbing- You can drag the playhead through a project while hearing audio so that you can quickly find the scene you need.
- Chroma key editing and Multi-key Sampling- This feature will help you to create Hollywood style movie by editing on a green screen.
- Motion tracking- With this feature, you can track objects 100% in your video clips with frame-by-frame.
- 4K Video Editing Preview- After editing, preview your project in 4K resolution, so that you can see how your videos look like before publishing.
- Format & Camera Support- Supports a lot of formats, you can import and edit video shot on professional-grade camera and in HEVC & VP9 10bit HDR10 & HLG, ProRes 10bit 4:2:2, XAVC 8bit 4:2:0 and MXF AVC 8bit 4:2:0.
There are a lot of more features that cannot be completed in this review but you can explore yourself after purchasing it.
Cyberlink PowerDirector also gives you different creative design packs like Fitness, Travel, Action and many more, etc. which you can say as ultimate film making accessories. Each pack includes a range of themed title effects, transitions, PiP objects, or project templates that you can use in your video and create a unique masterpiece.
Cyberlink PowerDirector comes with different prices according to their different packages. If you ask me I would like to recommend you to go with PowerDirector 365. This video editor will satisfy you, everything that you want in video editing software you’ll find over here, trust me.
If you go with an annual plan PowerDirector 365 can cost you $69.99 but if you want to go with a monthly plan it’s also available and can cost you $19.99/month.
This Plan includes not only the features shown above but also you get many more features like unlimited use of 30+ plug-in & effect packs, plus 190+ audio tracks & 480+ sound clips, which is worth over $3,800 with more packs added monthly.
You can also save a big amount of money by using the Cyberlink PowerDirector coupon code. By using these coupons code you’ll be eligible to get more than 20% off discounts.
If you make use of PowerDirector coupon code in this Halloween then you can get this video editing software at just $4.67/month only instead of $19.99 which is 20% less compared to the normal price.
Now let’s have a look at PowerDirector Pros and Cons.
- Editing tools are easy to use.
- We can put VFX in our video by using chroma-key.
- New packs and music added monthly.
- Supports 4K resolution preview.
- Clear Interface.
- Unique Creative Tools & Premium Plug-ins & Effects
- Compiling and exporting videos takes time.
- We need to add more free sound effects and transition.
- Advance editing tools offer less flexibility.
PowerDirector is a video editing software developed by Cyberlink where you can create thousands of professional videos and can share through YouTube or can use personally.
- Operating system- Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 (64 bit OS only).
- Processor (CPU)- Intel Core™ i-series or AMD Phenom® II and above.
- Memory- 4GB required (6GB or above recommended).
- Hard Disk Space– 7GB
- Screen Resolution- 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above.
- Graphics Processor (GPU)- a) Standard Video: 128 MB VGA VRAM or higher
b) 360-video: DirectX 11 compatible
c) AI Plugin: 2GB VGA VRAM or higher
As we have discussed Cyberlink PowerDirector 365 in this review and what we get to know is that it’s suitable for both beginner and professional. The features given in Cyberlink video editor are easy to use and you can make unlimited videos by using sound effects, transition, and the theme.
It’s the most cost-effective tool that you can purchase and if you use Cyberlink PowerDirector coupon then you’ll be able to get a discount, and save some bucks.
Encase if you want to learn more about video editing skills, then you can check the Cyberlink PowerDirector video editing tutorial there you’ll get a step-by-step guide, video, and tutorial explaining how you can get most from PowerDirector’s wide array of features.