As Cyber Security is an exclusive part of Information Technology (IT) that is distinguished as a sub stream in Computer science, it focuses on equipping students with deep knowledge and skills to deal with cyber-attacks. It is a booming profession as the rate of cyber-crimes is increasing rapidly. If you’re interested in becoming a cyber-professional, you need to register for a cyber security course in Delhi. Any sector that deals online or carries sensitive data is in need of a cyber-security expert to protect its data from such issues.
Cyberspace is a common platform that is accessed by anyone from every corner of the globe and its scope is equally spread around the world. Aspiring individuals exploring a career in cyber security can pursue the diploma, degree and certification programs offered at both undergraduate (UG) & postgraduate (PG) level.
Eligibility Criteria for Cyber Security Course
Different colleges and institutes have different eligibility criteria as the selection procedure is based on the type and level of offered courses. You should take a proper look at the basic criteria that you need to meet in order to opt for the course in Cyber security at UG & PG levels.
For UG Cyber Security Courses: If you want to take admission in undergraduate degree programmes in Cyber Security, you should be a 10+2 pass out with a science stream from a certified board.
For PG Cyber Security Courses: If you wish to apply for a master programme in cyber security, you have to complete your graduation in Cyber Security with a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exams from a renowned university or institute.
Available Cyber Security Courses
There are numerous options in Best cyber security course in Delhi offered for aspiring candidates planning their career in Cyber Security. You can choose a degree, certification and diploma as per your choice.
Degree Cyber Security Courses: Aspiring individuals can acquire BTech or BSc degree in Computer Science (CS) & Cyber Security after passing class 12th. BTech degree programmes are 4-year courses while BSc in CS/ Cyber Security has 3-year course duration.
Diploma Cyber Security Courses: Interested students can apply for diploma Cyber Security courses at both UG & PG levels as per your choice. The duration of UG & PG Diploma courses ranges somewhere between 10 months to 1 year.
Cyber Security Certifications: Such Certification courses in Cyber Security are usually short term courses mainly offered online. The duration of the course is somewhere between three to six months.
What Do You need to Know About Cyber security?
- Cyber security is currently one of the many realities of doing business. You should be aware of the threats, risks and put programs in place that assist you to avoid putting yourself into cyber-attacks at any moment.
- It is surely hard to believe that a business doesn’t utilize any type of technology nowadays. The issue is, any computing equipment is exposed to different ways of cyber-attacks. You can’t be secured of your business or brand just because you used the best electronics or network or technology in general.
- Any company or business can be hacked or accessed by hackers or cyber-criminals at any time period. Due to various reported attacks on big companies, there are many firms trying to take measures of cyber-security. Many smaller companies have no to little protection of their information and data, which is not good for them.
- It doesn’t matter if your firm is small, medium, big or just a startup, you need to overlook the agenda of cyber security and hire a professional to handle it for you.
What does perfect Cyber Security Include?
Businesses are under threat and attack on different fronts on a daily basis, and knowing that data breachers stem from many different sources allows for more detailed safety and response plan. Don’t assume that your data is safe just because of the best electronic protection.
- Deciding what information and assets need safety and protection.
- Recognizing the risks and threats that can negatively impact those assets or the whole organization.
- Finding what suitable safety measure is needed to be in place in order to deal with threats and secure the information.
- Closely observing safeguards and assets to block or manage security breaches.
- Retorting to cyber security problems as they happen
- Upgrading and adjusting to safeguards as per requirements
If any cyber-criminal wants your data, then they will try everything to acquire it so it is important to stay on guard at all times.
Jobs Opportunities in Cyber Security
Cyber security professionals work in every type and size of organization and industry to protect them from data breaches, threats and attacks. Besides, the demand for cyber security experts is rapidly increasing at a neck-breaking pace. Job postings for this industry have frown three times father than opportunities in any other sector. This is why the demand is directly increasing for cyber security course in Delhi.
Here are a few career paths that you can choose as a cyber-security expert:
- Security Software Developer
- Security Systems Administrator
- Security Consultant
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Information Security Analyst
- IT Security Consultant
- Computer Forensics Analysts
There are several well-known and renowned companies hiring cyber-security professionals for their business. So, surely you won’t experience the lack of job opportunities in this industry.
Find a Reputed & Certified Institute
As mentioned above, there are multiple paths in this industry for you to lean on. But first, you have to start by choosing a reputed institute or college offering these amazing courses in Cyber security. They will get you accelerated in learning essential knowledge, technologies and skills that you need to venture into any career related to cyber security.
Not only this, they will assist you in mastering sought-after methods and skills to prepare you for a bright future in this industry. Make sure to get hands-on technology experience with top courses that will up-skill your existing skills and knowledge.