Are you looking for the best vector drawing app for your Android device? With so many apps available on the Google Play Store to choose from it’s no wonder we struggle to find the right one. So, in this article we have shortlisted the best vector drawing apps that you can use on-the-go to unleash your creativity.
Let’s take a look at each of these apps, so you can pick the best vector drawing app for your Android device. Also Read: – Cartoon Picture Apps for Android and iOS in 2019
Note: Our list isn’t in order of preference and is just a compilation of top vector drawing apps for Android. You are advised to choose one as per your need.
- Best Vector Drawing Apps For Android in 2019
- #1 ibis Paint X
A popular app when looking in the market for great vector drawing Android app is ibis Paint X. Claimed to be installed over 35 million times on Android devices from Google’s Play Store, it is one of the most popular drawing app around for Android. The app features more than 2100 materials, 700+ fonts, that gives access to 142 brushes, 37 filters, 46 screentones, 27 blending modes and various other tools to draw according to user’s need.
ibis Paint X Features: –
- Allows to record your drawing process as a video
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- You can add unlimited layers
- Clipping feature for clipping images, etc
- Real time brush previews for easy drawings.
PaperColor is a light weight and well-featured vector drawing app with an extensive collection of basic and advanced drawing tools. This is one of the best drawing app available for Android with the ability to make simple or advanced adjustments to your vector drawings in an impressive way.
PaperColor Features: –
- You can add handwriting signature in pen after completing the drawing
- Several tools like paintbrush, ruler and eraser
- Allows to add custom cover
- You can add custom background color
- Graphic tools.
On a rundown of the top vector drawing apps, this is one of the easy to use app that allows users to draw elaborated illustrations, and unexpectedly, the app originates from none other than Adobe. Just like you’d expect, this free vector drawing app comes with a range of handy tools.
Adobe Illustrator Draw Features: –
• Up to 64x Zoom that helps to apply finer details.
• It has 5 different pen tips and you can adjust opacity, size and color.
• Multiple image and drawing layers.
• Allows to rename, duplicate, merge and adjust each individual layer.
• Insert basic shape stencils or new vector shapes from Capture.
• Send an editable native file to Illustrator or a PSD to Photoshop that automatically opens on PC.
If you think free apps are not the worth, then just try this vector drawing app. Sketch Book is a free vector drawing app available for both Android and iOS. It has impressive features and tools.
- Different brush options
- Easy to use.
Paperless-Draw, sketch, tablet
Paperless-Draw, sketch, tablet is a free Android vector drawing app that let you sketch and paint with water colors, feather, pencil, brushes. You can download it for free to try it out.Using it, you can create a stunning vector drawing. It lets you add text, backgrounds, textures, various filters and, overall, to create unique and quality drawing.
Paperless-Draw App Features: –
- Simple drag/drop & add/remove navigation to save and classify the works in books and pages
- Undo Redo options for easy drawing
- Allows to select backgrounds/textures.
So guys, these are the best apps that help you draw the vector images. Did we miss any drawing app that deserves to be here? Which one is your favorite app? Let us know in the comments below!