ATT is considered as one of the most prominent and safe web-based services amongst others. People get attracted to ATT because of its advanced features mailing services. People desire to share their documents and files through the ATT mailing service. But, still many ATT users face the problem with ATT.net Email not working with Outlook and searching for a solution, and then the steps provided here would be helpful for all of you.
Most of the time, ATT works fine on Outlook. Still, occasionally some issues result in server problem the users who are facing the ATT.net Email not working with Outlook they don’t have to worry because for all of them we have penned the steps through which they can quickly get out of trouble. Apart from this, users are suggested to communicate with the ATT Customer Service experts for a real-time solution.
Reason behind AT&T email account not working with Outlook
Several issues come across while using the ATT mail service. Thus, from those issues, the AT&T email account not working with Outlook is very common and faced by many users. Before we proceed to the solution, first of all, check the reason behind such type of error.
ATT Email fails to open on Outlook
It is a quite general and most common error, and such type of error arises due to the poor internet connectivity or incorrect configuration etc.
ATT not responding or working slowly
If the ATT is working sluggishly on Outlook, then it might be possible that the computer system is not meeting the specification required for MS outlook.
Solution to fix AT&T email not working on Microsoft Outlook issue
There are numerous ways to solve the AT&T email not working on Microsoft Outlook issue. So, the users who confront this type of error, they all should not worry anymore. Users are suggested to check the solution provided below and implement the same as discussed below to solve the error. The users who seek for professional help, they can reach the ATT Email Support squad for an immediate solution related to ATT.
Verify the installed Antivirus
- First of all, ensure that the installed Antivirus software is not interfering with the MS outlook.
- If it seems that the Antivirus is blocking ATT mail from loading and working correctly, then for a while, disable the Antivirus.
- Thus, if disabling the Antivirus does not fix the issue, then prefer to change the Antivirus program.
Switch from POP to IMAP Account
- After the IMAP protocols got introduced, a lot of email service providers including ATT opt for IMAP protocols leaving POP.
- The users who are still sticking around POP instead of POP and facing an issue, then they all are suggested to switch to IMAP.
Recreate and Remove Email Profile
For resolving the error, the users are suggested to recreate and remove Email Profile. Therefore, to perform that task, below, we have discussed the necessary steps to fix the error.
- Open MS Outlook and then click on the “File” option from the top of the table.
- After this, click on the “Account Settings” and then search and click on “Manage profiles” option.
- Now, click on “show profile” option, and select the profile that you want to remove.
- Finally, click on the “Remove” option.
- After removing the profile, recreate it again.
So these all were the mandatory steps that one should apply to fix Att.net Email not working with Outlook. Therefore, if you all are satisfied with the solution provided above, then do share this post with others, so that they can also get rid of the error. For all users who are not able to deal with the error, the ATT customer service team is always ready to assist.