Search engines are getting smarter and smarter. Google now responds to more queries directly on the results pages and increasing the amount of voice-activated search queries. Website operators are concerned that their optimization approach could be drastically changed. There are many methods to make your company more visible, online as well as off. One such internet technique is to optimize the search engine (SEO) process.
5 Best SEO Practices to Drive Traffic in 2019:
Understand your intended audience and user:
The user experience is the core of all marketing and website objectives. Quality SEO is about enhancing your ranking chances well with Google, but more importantly, it’s about creating yourself as an authoritative and reliable resource on which your visitors can count.
- Exploring new subjects of interest to users.
- Simple, efficient content to be displayed in snippets.
- Printing unnecessary pages on your website.
Cluster Your Content:
SEO’s content strategy is not just about responding to a request and bringing consumers to the site. It also needs to use language to involve the user and guide the user to the next action. Users as well as search indexers like to know how to connect websites at a glance.
Practical Tip: Continuously check your texts and ensure that they stay unique and give added value. Make sure your texts don’t contain keywords.
Optimize for voice search:
No surprise should come from the significance of voice searching for SEO. If looked at Google’s search information, we can see that more than half of all search queries now come from mobile phones, and about 20% of mobile app queries are now voice-based. And we expect this development to be compatible for a while with voice assistants like Siri, Alexa, and Google Home becoming more common.
Some Advices are mentioned below:
- Optimize your content to align with the type of queries you’d hear in voice searches.
- Make sure that your websites are loaded rapidly.
- Long-tailed keyword research that strongly mirrors how users actually talk.
Optimize for Featured Snippets:
Everyone enjoys featured snippets — those useful text boxes that pop up when we search and answer our questions quickly without having to click a connection.
Practical tip: visibility in the top positions of the SERPs will be even harder in 2019 as in internet marketing course. You need to be even more strategic about which goals you want to accomplish and which can be achieved in order to optimize your website.
Increase Expertise, Authority, Trustworthiness:
Another main trend in 2019 will be to establish and grow your knowledge, power, and reliability – better recognized as E-A-T in Google’s search performance rating practices. While the E-A-T guidelines are written for Google’s algorithm raters instead of the Google algorithm itself, it enables us know where Google is going in the brief term.
- Try to style your website as wild as potential.
- Focus on enhancing your content for mobile strategies.
- Create a technically ideal site that is optimized for absolute mobility and that search engines can readily crawl and index.
- Always attempt to meet the needs of the user on a search term or topic at the best of all top-ranked websites.